To make it straight
It feels weird to be born different. A black amongst all whites, short amongst tall, Fat amongst thin and vice versa.I think I was as well suffering from such a feeling-weird syndrome that even after much self explanations throughout my life I always longed to have straight hair since all my aunts & cousins around had so as compared to my wavy ones. In pursuit of realisation of my dreams to have one ,I as greedy human being embarked on the journey where time & again I have come up with crazy ideas. You might have even observed this obsession in my previous post Mane story Age 5-10 The story starts right from my childhood days when I had a complete belief that wet hair is what can make my hair straight. I would try & keep my wet hair straight for as long as I could thinking that possibly it’ll remain so even after drying up… Since you are much more optimistic as a child so it must have taken me at least 50 odd attempts to realise that Boss!! It do...

Comments
Post a Comment
What you think